We would love to discuss having you on TherapyNexus.com Vlog/Podcast as a guest. Our show is dedicated to educating everyone about all aspects of therapy as we strive to be the Hub/Nexus of information for anyone to come and discover more about this evolving healthcare system. We generally welcome any guest who can contribute to the show in those regards. Many guests include all therapists, trainers, specialists, financial experts, dietitians, psychologists, patients, bloggers.
The survey form below may seem long, but it is designed to make sure your interview goes off without a hitch and gets you positive exposure to our audience.
When we bring a guest on the show, we have two main goals…
- Bring new valuable information to our audience to educate them about all aspects of the healthcare system and help them find the best treatment they can get.
- Give the guest positive exposure as fair compensation for their time.
The more information you provide in the form below the better we can do at meeting those goals. A couple things to pay special attention to…
- Bio – If you don’t have anything prepared for this understand you are not writing for the back of a book, just tell us a bit about yourself. It will help us do a better job of introducing you to the audience. Writing this in 3rd person voice is a best practice so we can use it in our show notes.
- Prospective Topic – Just tell us what you want to discuss. The key is to, do you want to talk about a subject in general like say physical therapy or get very specific like recovery from Total Knee Replacement or how to deal with Medicare.
- Eight Questions – We will certainly ask more than this but having a starting point lets us construct an interview that is very comfortable for our guests. Let me put it this way, if you don’t know what you want us to ask you how are we supposed to know? We can always help you figure some questions out but it helps with the flow of the show.
- Website – Blogs – This is for your company site, personal blog, anything that will help us better understand your work and do a good job introducing you to the audience.
- Social Media Links – Totally optional of course but we try to promote our guests. Not only do we put these links in the show notes, but we tag our guests when we post you to our social medial presence.
That’s about it, one more thing though, if you are not a prospective guest or their appointed representative, please DO NOT fill out the form on their behalf unless you are a member of their staff. If you know a person that you would like to hear on the show, please let them know about our show and email them this page.